About Ageing Well In Wales
Ageing Well in Wales is a national Programme hosted by the Older People's Commissioner for Wales. It brings together individuals and communities with public, private and voluntary sectors to develop and promote innovative and practical ways to make Wales a good place to grow older for everyone.
What does Ageing Well in Wales want to achieve?
What is the Ageing Well Programme doing?
- Neworks: a rapidly-growing network of hundreds of individuals and organisations has been established to share ideas and work together
- Access to good practice: the Ageing Well in Wales website will feature good practice throughout Wales, the UK, Europe and further afield
- Bringing people together: conferences, workshops and training sessions are organised across Wales
- Making change happen: the Programme is actively supported by Welsh Government, key national organisations and all Local Authorities
- European links: the Programme is developing links with European partners